Archive of: The Laboratory for Genetic Epidemiology comprises a multi-disciplinary team of genetic statisticians, genetic epidemiologists, mathematicians, epidemiologists, bioinformaticists, molecular biologists, and social scientists committed to developing ways of investigating the determinants of complex human disease and exploring ways of using genetic information to improve human health.
Many group members are clinically trained, and we are tightly integrated with multiple clinical research groups in Australia, the US and the UK.
The Group has several major areas of research interest:
- Enabling the internationally unique population-based epidemiological resources in Western Australia for genetic research;
- Methodological research in statistical genetics and bioinformatics;
- Applied research in the genetic epidemiology of specific clinical diseases such as asthma, age-related macular degeneration, melanoma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, schizophrenia and sleep disorders; and
- The social, ethical and legal context for genetic research and genomic medicine.
Many people feel sluggish going into the new year. After the festive season those extra few kilos have stacked on. Plus you have to struggle with all those personal fitness goals you set as new year rseolutions – which are so hard to keep. So do you fit that profile? Are you looking for a women’s fitness class in the Eastern Suburbs with a personal trainer?
Then check out www.NewOutlookFitness.com.au. You will find classes with a personal trainer and a timetable that suits your needs.
Here are the services they offer for group training and one on one PT women’s fitness classes
Their Services include:
* Getting you outstanding, LONG-TERM results
* One on One Personal Training (in your home or outdoors)
* Fat loss packages -12 weeks to a New Outlook
* Group Training and Corporate Groups
* Outdoor Fitness- We come to you!
* Informative Seminars and Workshops
* Personalised programs and exercise plans
* Dietary advice
* Injury rehabilitation advice and exercise programs
* Mum’s and Bub’s Training (pre/during/post natal)
* Home visits and consultations
* Fitness for Older Adults
* Kids fitness
* Total Body Transformation packages -12 weeks Training
* Personalised Fashion Trips -spend a day shopping for a new look for your new body